Python language, which has been increasing in popularity in recent years, is also used by many large companies. This inevitable rise of Python is leading many people to learn the Python language today. It is possible to do a lot of work and provide various benefits by learning the Python programming language, which has started to be among the most important trends of the digital age.
You can check which famous websites built by using Python Language: 10 Famous Websites Built Using Python
About Python Language
“Who found out Python?” In response to the question, the name Guido Van Rossum appears. Contrary to popular belief, Python, the programming language developed by Rossum, who lived in the Netherlands, in the early 90s, takes its name, not from the snake, but from a show that loved him. Being a high-level, object-oriented, modular, interactive and interpretive language, Python allows you to do a lot of work using few lines of code.
Programming languages act as a bridge between human logic and machine logic. The fact that a programming language can approach machine logic means that it will run much faster on the machine. But getting too close to machine logic also requires quite a distance from human logic. In this case, it becomes very difficult for people to learn this language. As a programming language moves away from machine logic and gets closer to human logic, it begins to be called a high-level language. For this reason, Python is considered a high-level language and is very easy to learn compared to many programming languages. Desktop applications, visualisation applications and web applications can be easily written in Python.
It is possible to use the Python language for many different purposes. First of all, Python has features that provide system requirements and configuration in tools such as Salt and Ansible and automate interactions with web browsers or application GUIs.
“Why is Python used?”. One of the most important answers to the question is to be able to do application programming studies. You can build GUI applications and console applications for multiple platforms using Python. You can even use them as standalone setup files. Although a Script created with Python cannot create a binary series by itself, this situation can be made possible with third-party programs.
Python language also has an important place in machine learning and data science. As it is known, sophisticated data analysis is becoming an important issue for IT today. Especially, in this case, Python is a very convenient programming language. Because most of the libraries in Python’s interface are suitable for data science and machine learning.
It is also possible to code web services and RESTful APIs using Python. When native libraries in Python are combined with third-party software, a very fast website management can be created with only a few lines of code. If REST APIs are created with appropriate code blocks, data execution can be done quickly.
Especially the latest update in Python turns asynchronous operations into a more powerful structure. By using the right libraries, data flows can be provided in response to thousands of code requests within seconds on sites. In addition, Python can also work on meta programming and code compilation. All models and libraries act as objects, especially when compared to other languages. This helps Python to be an effective code compiler. By manipulating applications written with their own code features, applications that are difficult or impossible to write in other languages can be written much more easily. In addition, its ability to create multi-platform applications also makes it suitable for creating effective Python codes in various code compiler systems.
Python language can also be used as sticky code. Also called Glue code, Python gets this title because it helps to program effectively by creating a common structure with the codes in the library of the C language. Therefore, Python stands out as a unique alternative to machine learning and data science.
Why should be used Python?
- One of the most valid reasons to use Python is that the programming language is open source and always free. In addition, since it is very simple compared to other programs, it can be learned quickly without wasting any time. In addition, complex languages can be simplified with Python and any idea that comes to mind can be implemented quickly.
- In addition, Python language has many advantages for both beginners and experts. Learning and using a language like Python is very easy for beginners. This leaves more willingness and time to quickly move on to the next stage. Beginners spend too much time learning complex programming languages or give up halfway through.
- At the same time, Python is preferred by professionals as its applicability is high and its usage framework is wide. Although its name is not heard much, it is very popular among software developers, but it is widely used. The vast majority of Github projects use Python. In systems where programming examples such as Github and Tiobe Index are listed, Python-based ones are at the top.
- In addition, Python’s uses are supported by many OSs, from the smallest operating systems to the largest operating systems. In fact, large software libraries and API-supported services on the internet definitely have Python-based wrappers or bindings. Therefore, Python can easily interface with all these services or use these libraries directly.
- Although Python cannot be seen as the fastest programming language among other software languages, it can always stay one step ahead in terms of being used on multiple platforms. Although it is an easy language to learn thanks to practical Python lessons, it is never a simple language. Because Python creates quality software in terms of web services and standalone applications.
- When compared to other programming languages, Python is much easier to learn because it is much simpler. In addition, since it is much faster, it does not waste time in learning and usage stages. At the same time, there is no need for a separate compiler when using Python. People can easily read and understand it because it has a more organized code sequence.
- Python can work in harmony with many operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Mac, Symbian and Unix. Within these platforms, it can be easily used in different areas such as network and interface programming, database and application software. Even when large software needs to be programmed very quickly, it creates a much more useful environment than languages such as C or C++.
Although the Python language is very convenient and useful for doing quality applications, there are of course some deficiencies or areas where it is not sufficient. For example, being a high-level programming language makes it unsuitable for system-level programming. It’s also not ideal when calling for standalone binaries across platforms.
Although it is possible to develop an application for Linux, Windows and MacOS communication systems with Python, this application cannot be magnificent. Since speed is always at the forefront in Python, it is not necessary to look for functionality in heavy programs. If you are looking for such functionality, you can turn to the old programming languages such as C and C++.